Defend personal information and secure digital profile.
Track identity risk level and detect fraud early.
See suspicious activity and take action immediately.
Repair problems quickly and easily with help from Iris’ experts.
We specialize in creating identity protection programs that meet the unique needs of each organization, all while remaining one of the most competitively priced services on the market. Our flexible identity protection programs offer:
Iris’ credit and identity monitoring warn users of potential suspicious activity, allowing them to take immediate action should the activity be unauthorized. Users are able to view alert details, close out any legitimate activity, or flag reports that need immediate attention – all from Iris’ easy-to-use online dashboard. Whatever the case, our award-winning Resolution Specialists are standing by 24/7 to help.
Choose to offer Iris’ identity protection to your customers or employees (or both!) as a voluntary or embedded offering – or a combination. Develop the program that best fits your business needs.
With a multitude of features, Iris allows you to create a unique identity protection program that fits your customers’ needs, while also achieving your business goals.
After you build your program, rest easy with a hassle-free and 30-day implementation. In a month’s time, your new identity protection program will be customer-ready.
Get your choice of having your identity protection program branded to your specifications. Choose between client-branded, co-branded, or Iris branded program.
As the threat of identity theft continues to grow, our team continues to innovate by providing the services and tools needed to future-proof our clients’ identity protection offerings.
Breach Catalog is an easy-to-use, interactive tool that allows users the ability to search known data breach collections to see what consumer data has been exposed and opt-in for email notifications on future breaches related to a particular company, while also educating users on what to do if they have been affected.
Enhanced credit alerts supplement our standard credit monitoring with 15 additional credit alert categories. These additional alerts can provide customers with an early warning that their identity has been compromised and help decrease their risk of additional financial harm going unnoticed.
We have delivered customer-ready products for clients in the US, Vietnam, Greece, Mexico, Argentina and other countries, making our identity protection offering one of the most robust on the market compared to other complimentary protection offerings in the space– both in the U.S. and outside of it. Learn more
Our new dynamic search tool allows customers to see if their email address has been compromised in a data breach. Email Health Check provides detailed information regarding where and when the instance occurred, the specific information found, as well as the specific steps needed to remedy any uncovered security issues. Learn more
This new self-service fraud alert option enables customers to place a fraud alert with the three credit bureaus right from their identity protection portal, allowing them to notify creditors that they should contact them before opening a new account in their name.
1. Credit Monitoring, Report and Score (requires activation): GGA will provide the Member with access to the Member’s credit report and credit score and will monitor the Member’s credit file for changes that could indicate fraud such as new credit inquiries, an address change, or new credit account(s) opened in the Member’s name. This Service includes access to 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring, Reports and Scores with alerts throughout the term of the program. This Service is available to the Primary Member only under the Individual Plan and to the Primary Member and a Spouse or Domestic Partner under the Couple and Family Plans. The Primary Member and his or her Spouse or Domestic Partner must enroll in Credit Monitoring via an authentication process following their account activation in order to have this Service.
2. Insurance coverage is excluded for pre-existing conditions.
3. Some creditors may require the Member to provide their authorization over the telephone before our Resolution Specialists can begin to work with the creditor directly in resolving an identity theft case.
4. A member has to be the one who actually reports identity theft incidents to the police; we help them locate a police station nearby and guide them through the process. Police departments in some states will not take a report for cases of identity theft, in which case an “Identity Theft Report” is made through the FTC and used in its place for substantiating the incident to certain creditors and other relevant entities.
5. A valid credit card is needed to secure cash advances.
6. Identity Theft Insurance is provided under a master policy of insurance underwritten by Generali U.S. Branch that has been issued to Generali Global Assistance, Inc. This summary is intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Members must refer to the actual policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Members must also review their summary description of benefits. Generali US Branch (New York, NY; NAIC # 11231) operates under the following names: Generali Assicurazioni Generali S.P.A. (U.S. Branch) in California, Assicurazioni Generali – U.S. Branch in Colorado, Generali U.S. Branch DBA The General Insurance Company of Trieste & Venice in Oregon, and The General Insurance Company of Trieste and Venice – U.S. Branch in Virginia. Generali US Branch is admitted or licensed to do business in all states and the District of Columbia. For a copy of your Summary of Benefits click here and Master Policy click here.