Estimated Reading Time: 1 Minute
In 2019, we posted nearly 30 blogs covering various topics around identity protection, identity theft and identity fraud, and cybersecurity best practices. Which got us thinking: Wouldn’t it be great to see what the top blogs were from 2019 that insurance professionals found helpful and kept referring back to?
Well, we did it. We’ve compiled the below list – just for you! – of the top five blogs from 2019 that others in your industry couldn’t stop revisiting throughout the year.
Check them out and let us know if you see any of your favorites! Or, if you see one that’s missing that you found insightful, let us know which one on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook and how it helped you in your business.
1. Building Loyalty with Value-Added Services
2. Decreasing Insurance Cost & Increasing Revenue Using Customer Lifetime Value
3. Different Customer Personas Can Help You to Stay Competitive in the Insurance Comparison Battle
4. IoT Brings Rapid Change Within the Insurance Industry
5. Understanding Deep Dark Web Monitoring Solutions
If you’re looking for more valuable content from us, don’t forget to sign up for email updates using the form on this page.
2020 brings a new year, a new decade, a new you, and even more new and relevant content to help you protect your customers from identity theft/fraud – all while meeting your business goals.
Happy New Year!