Estimated Reading Time: 1 Minute
In 2019, we posted nearly 30 blogs covering various topics around identity protection, identity theft and identity fraud, and cybersecurity best practices. Which got us thinking: Wouldn’t it be great to see what the top blogs were from 2019 that financial institution professionals found helpful and kept referring back to? Well, we did it. We’ve compiled the below list – just for you! – of the top five blogs from 2019 that others in your industry couldn’t stop revisiting throughout the year.
Check them out and let us know if you see any of your favorites! Or, if you see one that’s missing that you found insightful, let us know which one on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook and how it helped you in your business.
1. Five Value Added Services that Increase Credit Union & Bank Customer Retention
2. Building Loyalty with Value-Added Services
3. How Financial Solutions Providers Can Increase Customer Lifetime Value
4. White Paper: The Impact of Cybersecurity Incidents on Financial Institutions
5. Reducing the Impact of Credit Card Fraud on Financial Institutions and Customers
If you’re looking for more valuable content from us, don’t forget to sign up for email updates using the form on this page.
2020 brings a new year, a new decade, a new you, and even more new and relevant content to help you protect your customers and members from identity theft/fraud – all while meeting your business goals.
Happy New Year!